Published On Jan 12, 2018
A lot of people who live where it snows are tempted to eat the furry powder straight off the ground or from the sky. But is it actually a good idea?
What actually is snow made of, and does pollution affect how healthy the snow really is?
Source comes from:
► Subscribe for Sharp Science and more: http://on.mash.to/subscribe ◄
• New episodes every other Thursday.
• Watch more Sharp Science: http://on.mash.to/SharpScience
• The Disturbing Truth about Vitamin Supplements - https://youtu.be/-OnMXmTjc_w
• This is the Most Fascinating Fruit - https://youtu.be/UDYXnM8klQ4
• 9 Mind-Blowing Facts About the Avocado - https://youtu.be/-p0X4RDiqBI
MASHABLE ON YOUTUBE
Subscribe to Mashable: http://on.mash.to/subscribe
Best of playlist: https://on.mash.to/BestOf
MASHABLE ACROSS THE WEB
Mashable is for superfans. We're not for the casually curious. Obsess with us.
Please select the category that most closely reflects your concern about the video, so that we can review it and determine whether it violates our Community Guidelines or isn't appropriate for all viewers. Abusing this feature is also a violation of the Community Guidelines, so don't do it.